The Rubberatkins Steam Cup was developed to maximise the longevity and performance of a cup packer in elevated temperatures up to 650°F (343°C). The cups utilise specifically designed material formulations that provide excellent steam and hydrocarbon resistance.
- Designed to withstand constant Abrasion caused by cyclic thermal expansion/contraction from fluctuating temperatures while maintaining sealing integrity
- Uses uniquely developed materials designed and qualified for high temperature steam applications
- Designed to withstand high differential pressures at elevated temperatures
- Compatible in both steam and hydrocarbon environments
- Available in both THERMANITE® (up to 600°F) and VERMANITE® (up to 650°F) materials
- Improved Sealing Integrity that drives greater Steam system efficiencies.
- Reduced Abrasive Wear from Thermal heating/cooling cycles
- Steam and Hydrocarbon resistance leading to longer life-span of cup
- Increased Life-span resulting in lower intervention/installation costs and reduced non-productive time (NPT)