What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Our Privacy Notice
Please read the policy carefully as it applies to the products and services we provide you and our information from our website. It applies to our customers, suppliers and candidates.
It also applies even if you are not one of our customers and you interact with us, such as;• Using one of our products or services
• Indicating an interest in our products & services at events
• Downloading product content from our website
• Generally enquiring about our services
• Applying via our website within careers section
Accessing / Updating how we use your information
We want to make sure that any personal information we hold about you is up to date. Therefore, if you think your personal information is inaccurate, you can ask us to correct or remove it. Please contact our Data Protection Focal Point on DataProtectionFocal@rubberatkins.com.
Security of your personal data
We do not share your information out-with Rubberatkins and personal information is only processed by individuals authorised by the Company to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the services, sales and statistical analysis, who have undertaken an obligation of confidentiality.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for product & service provision will be kept by Rubberatkins for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purpose – in any case, as these Personal Data are processed for the provision of Products & Services, Rubberatkins may continue to store this Personal Data for alonger period, as may be necessary to protect the Company’s interest related to potential liabilityrelated to the provision of the Products & Services.
Personal Data processed for Marketing and Profiling will be kept by Rubberatkins from the moment you give consent until the moment you withdraw the consent given. Once consent is withdrawn, Personal Data will no longer be used for these purpose, although it will be kept by Rubberatkins, inparticular as may be necessary to protect the Company’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing. You will have the choice to opt in or opt out of receiving such communications by indicating this choice on our website.
Personal Data processed for Compliance will be kept by Rubberatkins for the period required by the specific legal obligation or by the applicable law.
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to;
- Request information – about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it.
- Request access – To your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the
- personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction – of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to haveany incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Withdraw consent – In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent tothe collection, process and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will not longer process your information for the purpose or purposes your originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded and excessive.